The activities of the Trust are spearheaded by its Managing Trustees:
Shri. Sarojini Madhusudan Kushe, also the chairman of the P.V.S group of Companies, trustees and Shri. K.K. Upadhyaya, the principal of the institution who are rendering invaluable service to the progress of the Institution.
About the Institution:
A co-educational institution, the College is affiliated to Mangalore University and offers courses. The Syllabus & Examination is as laid down by Mangalore University. The Govt. of Karnataka has granted permission to start the courses. The intake capacity for each is 40 students. Admissions are made in April / May / June of every year.
The College has experienced & well qualified teaching staff. The standard of discipline is exemplary.
- The College has good infrastructure, spacious Classrooms, Staff room & Office rooms
- The classes are connected by the intercom.
- The College also has a good Canteen. Located in the heart of the city close to the Railway Station and the Central City Bus Stand.
- Existing Computer Lab & facilities have been upgraded recently and the College has 40 P.C for the use of graduate courses.
- Students are encouraged to take up project works in lieu of subject.
- Excursions are a annualized feature pf co-curricular activities.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the University level competitions.
- Special emphasis is laid on training students in cultural activities.